Videos are becoming more important in the way people browse the web. Not only are good videos useful for improving your website’s SEO, but they also help keep potential customers on your website for longer. Adding videos to your website is nice and simple, so follow this handy guide and try it out for yourself.
1. Click ‘My Account’ and then ‘Account’. Then select ‘Manage Your Website’ on the right hand side.
2. You’ll be presented with your website Dashboard. Next you’ll want to click ‘Pages’ on the left hand menu.
3. To select the page you want to add your image to, click ‘Edit page’ as shown below.
4. You’ll be presented with the edit page screen. Next you’ll want to:
a. Click ‘Media’ in the left hand menu
b. Select ‘Videos’ from the tabs that appear.
c. Then click ‘Select’ below the ‘Videos’ subheading that appears.
5. You’ll be presented with a pop up (see below). Once here you should:
a. Paste the YouTube URL into the ‘Search’ bar.
b. Click ‘Search’.
c. Select the video once it appears below the Search bar.
d. Once the video is highlighted click ‘Submit’.
6. The video will then be added to the page. To save your changes, scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save’.