Uploading a gun to your Spidersnet Firearms website is a straightforward, simple process. Read this guide to see how easy it is to add stock to your website. For this guide we’re using Gunstar.co.uk to upload the gun.
1. To begin placing your ad, log in to Gunstar. Click on the ‘Sell my gun’ button.
2. You’ll then want to do the following:
a. Select a category for your gun.
b. Select a sub category.
c. Click ‘Next’ to continue placing your ad.
3. You’ll then want to fill in all of the general information on the next screen. You will want to start with:
a. A description of the product.
b. The price.
4. Next you will need to scroll down and fill in the sale type, make, model, manufactured year and condition.
5. Again, you’ll want to scroll down and fill in the relevant information about the gun for sale including its calibre, orientation, barrel length and other useful info.
6. Below this info, you should fill your personal contact details. These should already be filled in for you if you have placed an ad before.
9. Now it’s time to upload images of your gun and publish your advert.
a. Scroll down and click ‘Add Photos’ before uploading all of the images of your gun from your computer.
b. Then you need to click on whichever image you want to use as your advert’s main image. Once you’ve done this it will turn blue.
c. You can also add a video to accompany your photos by pasting the YouTube URL in the box next to the ‘Video’ subheading if you wish.
d. Once you’ve finished you can click Publish ad to put it live on your site.